Ever since our t-shirts Kickstarter back in summer 2018, we’ve wanted to create more TCGS merch.
So when we started developing this site as a home for all our content, creating a place to sell merchandise and other items was always part of the plan.
So today we’re happy to announce the launch of our store!
It’s only a small selection right now, but we’re aiming to increase the variety of products in the store over the coming months.
Save 10% during launch month!
To celebrate our store launch, all products are 10% off until Friday 20th September.
Patreon supporters get a bigger discount
If you support us over at patreon.com/tcgs, you benefit from not only incredible exclusive content and early access to other stuff, but also exclusive discounts for the store.
So to say thank you for supporting us, patrons get an extra 5% discount on all items until Friday 20th September. Check out the post on Patreon for more information.
Other store information
- We’re using the amazing Printful platform for our store, giving us print-on-demand drop shipping and fulfillment warehouse services.
- Printful also handles picking, packing, shipping and returns, which helps us and you, should there be any problems with your order.
- Products are shipped from either Printful’s US or European factories, depending on the product.
- Shipping is costed and processed based on item weight and where the product is shipping from.
- This means that sometimes small items can have bigger shipping costs, because they’re coming from America.
- And because we’re using Printful to manage shipping, we don’t have control over these costs.
- Basically, check the shipping costs as they can vary.
- You can pay for store items using PayPal.
- If you don’t have PayPal, you can still use the PayPal Checkout and use any credit or debit card instead.
If you’ve got any questions about the store, what we’re selling, or if you find yourself with a problem, email us at email@example.com and we’ll deal with your enquiry.
It’s taken a lot of work to get to this point, but this store being live isn’t the end; we’ll keep working to improve the store and increasing our range of products where possible.
Mat, Sean, James and David.